|Type of Tour||Wine, Food & Accommodation Package|
|Tour Length||2 days, 2 nights|
|Tour Starts & Ends||Clare|
|Wine||Included with meals|
|Private Winery Tour||Included|
|Price 2 Guests||$1850 ($925 per person)|
|Additional Guests||$515 per person|
|Groups larger than 5 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
For cancellations due to Covid and related travel restrictions, any funds paid will go into credit for future use.
Book with Confidence
- Top Reviews on Trip Advisor & Google
- Licensed Tour Operator Since 1997
- Tour with a local, the Clare Valley is our home, let us share it like only a local can.
Check Dates & Book
Select the date of day 1 of the package, for example if you are booking for the weekend, select the Saturday date, even though you arrive on Friday evening.
Clare Valley Indulgence Challenge Overview
From the moment you arrive the the moment you leave the Clare Valley, your food, wine, accommodation and transport needs are taken care of.
We have put together to best of the best which the Clare Valley has on offer including a Private Winery Tour & degustation menu paired with wine from the Watervale Hotel, plus heaps more.
Included in the Indulgence Challenge
- 2 nights superb accommodation at the Neagles Retreat Villas (or similar if unavailable).
- Watervale Hotel Degustation experience paired with wine (or mocktails for non drinkers)
- Private Clare Valley Winery Tour with lunch and wine
- 2 x Healthy breakfast’s
- Catered gourmet in house dinner.
- Private return car to and from Watervale Hotel (no drink driving issues)
- O’Leary Walker Restaurant lunch.
- Transport to Clare, please make your own way to the Clare Valley.
- Wine Tasting Fees are payable at some wineries (normally around $10 per person, normally refundable on wine purchase)
- Lunch on day 2 at O’Leary waker does not include wine, (we assume you need to drive home.)
2 Day Clare Valley Indulgence Challenge Itinerary
Arrive into the Clare Valley
Make your way to the Clare Valley and drive straight to your accommodation.
Shortly after we’ll pick you up and drive you to the Watervale Hotel where you are booked in for dinner, the Watervale Hotel has established itself as the one of the best restaurants in the Clare Valley, you will not be disappointed, you meal package includes drinks, don’t worry about driving home, we’ll pick you up and drop you at your villa when you are done.
- Make your own way to the Clare Valley
- Private car to the Watervale Hotel
- Degustation paired with wine at the Watervale Hotel
- Private car back to your accommodation
- Meals: D
1. Private Clare Valley Winery Tour
Join our Private Clare Valley Winery tour with lunch.
Discover the Clare Valley’s unique history, stop at small boutique and family run wineries, check out the beautiful countryside and eat delicious food from locally sourced ingredients and we cruise the Clare Valley in style.
Over the day we’ll visit 6 wineries where you will be pre booked for tastings, and we’ll stop for Lunch at Paulett’s Winery, where you can select any main meal & glass of wine as you sit on their amazing deck and check out some of the best views in the Clare Valley.
Let us know if you have any winery preferences and we’ll adjust our itinerary to suit.
Our Private Winery Tour Inclusions
- All Transport
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Premium vehicle (Land Cruiser GXL 4WD)
- Main meal and a glass of wine at Paulett’s Bush Divine Cafe
- Breakfast supplied at your Villa
- Pick up for your private winery tour
- Paulett’s Winery Lunch
- 6 Wineries
- Transport back the your Villa
- Dinner supplied
- Meals: BLD
2. Lunch and head home.
Today you are booked in for Lunch at O’Leary Walker Wines, just when you thought that you are ready for a diet, we have a arranged a “just feed me” menu at O’Leary Walker, so saddle up and complete your challenge like a man, or a woman, or a non binary, or a 2 spirit cat, whatever you want, just eat.
Post lunch it’s time to make you way back home after hopefully a stunning weekend.
- Breakfast supplied at your Villa
- O’Leary Walker Lunch
- Make your own way back home
- Meals: BL