Private Cellar Door Transfers
|Type of Tour||Private Cellar Door Transfers|
|Tour Length||Flexible, from 4 to 10 hours|
|Vehicle||Premium (Land Cruiser GXL)|
|Pick Up Place||Clare Valley , Adelaide, Glenelg or Port Pirie|
|Drop Off Point||Clare Valley , Adelaide, Glenelg or Port Pirie|
|Group Size||Maximum 6|
|Per Hour Rate||$110|
|Minimum Charge||$440 Mon to Fri / $660 Sat & Sun|
|Pick Within Clare Valley||$0|
|Pick Up Outside Clare Valley ¹||$165 each way|
|Ideal Clare Valley Touring||4 – 6 hours|
|Adelaide to Clare Valley Tavel Time||1 ½ Hours each way|
|Glenelg to Clare Valley Tavel Time||1 ¾ Hours each way|
|Port Pirie to Clare Tavel Time||1 ¼ Hours each way|
|If you are travelling from outside the Clare Valley, please ensure that you allow for travel time when booking.|
¹ Outside of the Clare Valley includes Adelaide, Glenelg & Port Pirie
Check Dates & Book
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
No Credit Card Fees
No Cancellation Fees up to 7 days prior to travel
Top Reviews on Trip Advisor & Google
Licensed Tour Operator Since 1997
Tour the Clare Valley in a private premium vehicle on your terms.
You decide which wineries to visit and how long to stay there, you decide where you have lunch and what you eat, our driver will be on hand for the entire tour to take you wherever you like and to provide suggestions.
To assist you day, our service includes creating an itinerary for you, prior to departure we can chat about the styles of food and wine you like, and what other interests you have to put together the ultimate day.
We live in the Clare Valley and know all the wineries, all the restaurants & all the back roads. We have private access to vineyards where we can have a picnic lunch or campfire, we can drop you off at walking trails and pick you up at the other end, we know where to spot wildlife, we can take you to historic homesteads and know where to get the best coffee, if it happens in the Clare Valley, we know about it.
Wine tasting fees, lunch & food purchases are at your own expense.
- All Transport
- Pick up and drop off from your Adelaide or Clare Valley accommodation
- Premium vehicle (Land Cruiser GXL 4WD)
- Custom itinerary building
- Tasting & Restaurant bookings
- Food (We can recommend and book lunch / platters for you, you simply pay direct for this)
- Wine Tasting Fees (Normally about $5 – $20 per person, often refundable if a wine purchase is made)
- Wine freight costs (If you’d like us to freight your wine purchases)
- Accommodation (We can recommend and book accommodation if you’d like to stay a while – highly recommend)
- Allow 1.5 hours to travel from Adelaide to Clare
- Prices quoted are AUD – (Australian Dollars)